How Secure is my meeting data in Less Meeting?
Your notes are private, so we make sure they stay that way.
Our 10 Point Secure Data Policy
- All our cloud-based storage is hosted with Microsoft's highly available, scalable, redundant and secure Azure Infrastructure
- The Microsoft Facilities & Servers where the data is stored include SAS 70/SSAE 16 attestations & ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certification
- Meeting notes are fully encrypted so that only meeting attendees can see this - not even the Less Meeting staff
- Meeting page access is restricted to listed meeting attendees
- All meeting info is sent over secure, SSL connection
- Password protection through one-way hash
- Emails sent through secured channels (via Google Apps https/ssl & Download and Send from Outlook options)
- Database access limited to white-listed IP addresses
- iPad/iPhone data is stored using full device encryption (Note: you need to set a password lock pin on your device to activate this feature.)