Note: This assumes you've already setup calendar sync. Set that up here if you haven't done that yet.
- The meeting must have at least one other attendee other than yourself and be more than 0 minutes long OR must have a plan (aka an Agenda and/or Tags).
You can add the Agenda directly into the Outlook plugin, or use this format for Google Calendar, iPad/iPhone, and Email CC.
- You've given the meeting enough time to sync
- 10 minutes for Outlook, iPad/iPhone, and Email CC
- 30 minutes for Google Calendar (check the latest sync time here)
- For iPad/iPhone users, the email address on your device calendar needs to match your Less Meeting account email (or be a secondary email in Less Meeting).
- Sometimes a meeting can get inadvertently marked as "deleted" during the sync process. To check this, go to your Meetings page and click the "deleted/declined" indicator.
- Make sure to select the option to Notify All Attendees/Send Responses/Send Updates/etc. Ex:
We're also constantly playing catchup with how the different calendar programs send over meeting changes, so if you meet all the criteria above but still aren't seeing your meeting, drop us a line and we'll take a look.